The Landing is a digital space for visual curation, and we’re working against an aggressive roadmap to bring it all to life.
Welcome back to our changelog (published bi-weekly) for you to track our updates, both big and small.
This cycle, we’ve been hard at work on social and catalog updates, along with general clean up and bug fixes! Over the past two weeks, we’ve been specifically focused on shipping profiles in beta, and adding fashion to our product catalog. We’ve also been focused on bashing our most highly reported bugs to make your experience on The Landing smoother.
See details below!
- Captions on published boards. We shipped captions to all users! When you click the “Publish” button on your board, you are now able to add a caption - this is an exciting step towards making The Landing more social. :)
- Profiles are in beta! In our increasing effort to make TL more vibey, social, and fun, our beta users can now create profiles! Upload profile and cover photos, add a bio and all your social links (Insta, TikTok, etc), and link out to your personal site or portfolio. And of course, your profile also features your published boards! You can also now follow users and view their followers to discover more vibey products, content people and boards! Profile pages are public, so if you want you can share your profile URL anywhere and allow others to see what you’ve been creating on The Landing.
- Fashion, fashion, fashion! We added fashion to our product catalog! Since you can upload your own graphics to your space, there’s already ENDLESS moodscape potential on The Landing…and our goal is to make designing around verticals outside of “home” even easier by broadening our product catalog inspo and offering. Come play!
- Frontend and backend clean up. While we’ve been hustling to push features, we also saw the need to take a step back to rewrite some of our basic components and services. This will help us move quicker in the future and continue building high quality features for our community.
- Major bug fixes. We fixed one of the most highly reported bugs, the disappearing sidebar in the canvas. We’ve also solved some minor issues with performance and frontend tweaks. As always, if you ever find a bug or wish something was built a different way, please let us know!
Access to new features is in closed beta - sign up here if you want to join our testing crew!
Thank you so much for being part of The Landing family! ✨