The Landing is a digital space for visual curation, and we’re working against an aggressive roadmap to bring it all to life. Welcome back to our changelog (published bi-weekly) for you to track our updates, both big and small.
This cycle, we’ve been working against some exciting social and sharing features, with a specific focus on our Live Feed, profiles, and publishing. As we welcome more and more users into The Landing community, our focus continues to be on how magical and collaborative we can make our platform. See the details of our last couple weeks of work below!
- Live Feed and Featured Feed. All users can now see what other users are creating (in REAL time!) on the Live Feed and some of The Landing’s team favorites on the Featured Feed!
- Improved experience on smaller screens. We wanted to make it easier for you to share and view The Landing on the go. We will continue to iterate here so let us know when you run into less than optimum experiences!
- Editing usernames. Grab your favorite username before it’s gone! First name and vibey user names are going fast, so be sure to log in to update yours soon.
- Sharing urls. Share your boards with friends with new simpler and shorter urls.
- Pagination. We have added pagination on public profiles, the Live Feed, and followers/following so that you can see even more within The Landing!
- Beta online: Image data. We have improved the flow of adding attribution data to your images and have required it before publishing to the Live Feed. We will continue to modify this flow based on feedback from our beta users!
Access to new features is in closed beta - sign up here if you want to join our testing crew!
Thank you so much for being part of The Landing family! ✨